• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bounce Back Rewards

If they combined all orders and capped it at one coupon, I would have a $150 coupon for spending over $500. Maybe I should head over to the What Grinds Your Gears..
I see what you mean. So now you are forced to make 3 more separate purchases to be able to use the codes. Since as we well know they did not email the codes right away they could have combined the 3 purchases you made during the promotion period and you could have gotten one $150 discount code. I agree.

During the Bounce Back period, I placed one qualifying order from Oakley.com and got the Bounce Back reward code via email the very next day. Placed three qualifying orders from OakleyVault.com and haven't received any of those reward codes yet. Emailed Customer Service a couple days ago, so hopefully will get a reply tomorrow. Disappointing that Oakley seems so disorganized in sending out reward codes -- after all, Oakley has run Bounce Back Rewards promotions before, so you would think they would have the program running smoothly by now.

Disappointing that Oakley seems so disorganized in sending out reward codes
Amen brother! I strongly agree. I also placed a qualifying order from Oakley.com during the promo period but I did not get a discount code next day like you did. I had to email Oakley twice and then call them directly and they had no clue why I did not get the code by June 1st. They had no clue. Good Program but they better get their act together.

to my surprise they combined my purchases!
Wow, another example of Oakley needing to get their act together. Some customers like Kuztomized made several qualifying orders during the promo period but Oakley did not combine his purchases. He is getting 3 different codes that need to be used on 3 separate purchases. But in your case they combined your purchases. No consistency

Wow, another example of Oakley needing to get their act together. Some customers like Kuztomized made several qualifying orders during the promo period but Oakley did not combine his purchases. He is getting 3 different codes that need to be used on 3 separate purchases. But in your case they combined your purchases. No consistency
Just read in another thread that another member had their purchases combined as well.

I just got one of my missing rewards codes. I guess that means Oakley won't be combining mine ...

Just when I thought things at Oakley couldn't get any wackier, I got this email response from "Taylor" at Oakley customer service in response to my inquiry about my missing Bounce Back Rewards codes for qualifying purchases I made at OakleyVault.com:

"With the Bounce Back promotion, it was only applicable to Oakley.com and Oakley O store purchases. We hope you place an order soon with the bounce back rewards to received from your Oakley.com order."

Seems like "Taylor" never read the terms of the Bounce Back Rewards program off of Oakley.com, because, according to those terms, purchases made at OakleyVault.com definitely qualify for Bounce Back Rewards.

At this rate, I wonder if I'll get Oakley to cough up the missing Rewards codes before they expire on 5 July!

Just when I thought things at Oakley couldn't get any wackier
I know what you mean, when I emailed them I did not get anywhere either. It seems the Customer Representatives answering emails dont have a clue. lol. I have better results when I called them directly and talked to somebody but even then she did not know why I had not gotten my code by June 1st like they had told me before. Thats why she put a note on my account and told me I could place an order over the phone before July 5th. So I thought to myself: "Ok no discount code emailed to me but now I can place an order over the phone and I still get the discount." But then the very next day I get the darn discount code after all. GRRRRR. So yeah, so much confusion. Again, I am very grateful they have this Promotion and I am grateful I got the discount code but based on all the confusion a lot of us experienced trying to get the code it is obvious that Oakley needs to look into this and put and make sure this Program runs smoothly in the future

according to those terms, purchases made at OakleyVault.com definitely qualify for Bounce Back Rewards.
and speaking of the discount code, according to Oakley the code I was emailed can be used for purchases at Oakley. com or participating Oakley Store or Oakley Vault retail locations in North American. They dont mention Oakleyvault.com. However, I saw the back of a Oakley Bounce Back Reward $20 discount card being sold on Ebay and it states you can redeem it at Oakleyvault.com too. So again, no consistency and confusion. I hope you get your missing code. If not, call Oakley Customer Service directly. To their credit, they will try to honor the discount you qualify for.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back