• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bourbon

3C399A29-04E2-4D8C-BED8-E4F459DB3535.jpeg

You sure have some luck picking up some good bottles.
Less luck, and more having a general idea of when/where to look. Total Wine puts their stuff out. You just have to know when they get their shipments. Specs will not put it out. You have to be on their list. Keep an eye on your local bourbon pages. You get a good idea of when stuff is coming.

Here in Florida, it is very difficult as most places lock things down under restrictions. We have a few stores that do put things out, but are few and far between. I have had some luck with off the shelf, just don't have the time to be there when it is put on the shelf. Majority of our stores keep things for higher price tags or clubs.

I had the High West Double Rye recently. Was better than expected. Has anyone tried any other products by High West?
The Midwinter Nights Dram releases are great stuff, little spendy though.
all yall spending all these big baller bucks on bourbon.....

I have just as much fun getting drunk and committing crimes as the rest of you and all I need is a $20 bottle of that TURKEY

View attachment 697361
Can’t go wrong with 101, the lower proof is meh. Rare Breed is where it’s at.
Just in case anyone here feels like they cant stop on their own...

View attachment 708881

It's never too late to put the hooch down.
I ain’t no quitter!
Had this with lunch today
View attachment 712642
Their bourbon barrel stout is ridiculously good
Why does your Woodford Reserve bottle have that tag on it? Mine is different, more standard I would guess.
Store picks, meaning the store Tasted then purchased a particular barrel, will be marked differently from normal releases. They’re hit or miss, really depends on who’s picking for the store. I find if I enjoy one of the picks in a particular retailer, the rest of their picks are probably good too

Back