• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bourbon

Turkey is not basic, but if you would like to try something else, I would like to suggest Buffalo Trace or Evan Williams Single Barrel. Both are at the same price point as Wild Turkey.
Well, folks posting Blantons and stuff making me feel bad lol.

The 101 isn't bad at all.

Blanton's is good, but more or less is the chase. Plenty of outstanding bourbons out there. The Evan Williams Single Barrel is my current favorite that is easy to get. It is cheap and really good. More on the sweeter side though. Not sure what your preference would be.

Blanton's is good, but more or less is the chase. Plenty of outstanding bourbons out there. The Evan Williams Single Barrel is my current favorite that is easy to get. It is cheap and really good. More on the sweeter side though. Not sure what your preference would be.
I tried one of the those ridiculous cheap Evan Williams (not the one you're talking about though). I HATED it... Not sure whether I want sweeter bourbon... Well, not too sweet lol

I personally do not like peppery or really spicy. I prefer a sweetish finish to it.

IMO, bourbon has never been about price. It's always been about quality. It's the hype and speculation from people that wanna make a quick buck that makes it pricy. The retail price is actually quite manageable.

well stated.

20200604_203619.jpg

Back