• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Brand New in Box Ice Iridium Juliet Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello,

I have for sale a brand new in box set of Ice Iridium Juliet Lenses. I used to have several pair of Juliets and actually found these when I was sorting through my X Squred lenses. They must have gotten mixed in with them. Anyways they are brand new and unworn. Price is $80 shipped and insured with in the U.S. I didn't figure I needed to post a pic but if you want some, let me know. They come unworn and in original box as I bought them brand new from Oakely but never used them. I can be contacted through PM or email dconn1975@yahoo.com.

Thanks so much,

Don
DCJ

Some people reacted to this post.
Wanted to add that I am open to offers as I have been out of the Juliet game for a while so I was not sure of the exact market value on a new pair like this. Thanks and let me know if you would like pictures. I can snap some and send them if needed. Just let me know.

Don

You're right on with your asking price. If I had the funds they'd be mine but alas I'm tied up in other projects. GLWS.

Thanks for the info and advice!! I thought I was close but since they hadn't moved yet I started second guessing myself. Thanks again brother!!

Don