• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Brand new juliet lenses 2 of either slate, ruby, titanium, gold irid, or 2nd g serial plasma juliet

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Really want to find a bnib or close, crosshair 2.0 gold frame with bronze pol lens. 4044-02... For either a serialized 2nd plasma Juliet which might need a tune up. Or. 2 brand new never mounted Juliet lenses. From. Titanium , ruby , gold iridium. Emerald Etc. Thanks. Or if anyone can point me in the direction of a reasonably priced crosshair 2 gold frame I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Some people reacted to this post.
How much for the ruby lenses?

Hi. Just looking to trade for the frame I want first.. once that's resolved I will decide on selling.. but for now these lenses are for trading only. sorry about that. Thanks.

i should ad the 2 juliet lenses could be ruby, gold, bi, titanium, slate iridium. and im looking for oo4044-02 crosshair 2.0 with bronze polrised lenses ... or you could have the other prize which is a juliet 2nd gen plasma with new screws....

Can anyone help me? really want the crosshair 2 gold frame. Surely there is a vault near someone which has these? Willing to buy outright .. Swap various Juliet lenses. slate/emerald/ruby/titanium /gold. or a serialized plasma Juliet frame. Thanks. If anyone can help. I'd really appreciate it.

Possibly I can get other Juliet lenses as well. Thanks.

I'm sure they had the gold pair on the Eyewear Outlet website, but it looks to have gone since that changed to Igero. I'd go and check the Gunwharf Vault for you, I think I saw them there at the weekend, but they are closed for a shop move now, reopening date to be advised.

Wow. That's brilliant. Thanks. I have tried to call them but had thought possibly the move had effect things. Hmmm. I haven't seen the eyewhere outlet site. And I didn't know it had changed to lgero? That's really nice. Thanks mate.

@Carrera1963 hmm. I don't like that new website. Hope the shop has them. Your Awesome

Bump