• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Brand new kitchen sink color

I read it was water proof. Is that true?
Most of them will be water resistant, like don't take it into a pool but rain is fine. There's one that's more water"proof", and it's the Kitchen Sink LX Designer in stealth black
Screenshot_20220806-074402_Amazon Shopping.jpg
The material the hood is made out of, that pleather, the whole bag is made from it so water won't be able to soak in from heavy rain or splashes in water. The zippers are really the only major points of weakness for water to slip in

I actually have a red SwissGear backpack which is about 9 years old. The Red Oakley one looks very similiar. I also found a multi cam on Ebay, but I am sure it will be gone in seconds. I always wanted that cammo color. Rest don't look as nice or blend in the forrest.

Screenshot_20220807-084253_Firefox.jpg

20220807_084543.jpg

That was a really cool one, that was the TNP (Thermonuclear Protection) collection kitchen sink. It was around for a few months on a limited release.i just wish they put the O logo on the hard shell like all the rest.
Ahh ok. I agree on the Oakley badge. The more hardware the better IMO. Isn’t that what Oakley is all about? Totally overkill hardware