• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Brand new kitchen sink color

Can someone tell me how big the Kitchen Sink is and how much stuff you can pack in it? Is there a larger size and how well do they hold up in cold weather?

Can someone tell me how big the Kitchen Sink is and how much stuff you can pack in it? Is there a larger size and how well do they hold up in cold weather?
The largest size is the kitchen sink XL but I’m pretty sure they don’t make it anymore, so you’d have to buy it second hand. Why would cold weather affect a bag? I’m honestly asking, maybe there’s something I should know that I don’t.
@Tentails is correct, see below

Last edited:
The largest size is the kitchen sink XL but I’m pretty sure they don’t make it anymore, so you’d have to buy it second hand. Why would cold weather affect a bag? I’m honestly asking, maybe there’s something I should know that I don’t.
It's called the "Big Kitchen" - it's 35L, it's a drawstring opening instead of a zipper on the main compartment, makes it feel quite a bit bigger than the KS. It is a harder find though.

I don't think the weather will affect it, the only exception would be unless you find the one made with real leather which is rare asf. I've only seen 1 to date. Screenshot_20220805-145735_eBay.jpg

It's called the "Big Kitchen" - it's 35L, it's a drawstring opening instead of a zipper on the main compartment, makes it feel quite a bit bigger than the KS. It is a harder find though.

I don't think the weather will affect it, the only exception would be unless you find the one made with real leather which is rare asf. I've only seen 1 to date.View attachment 983276
You are correct. Is your username a Naruto reference?