• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Brand New M Frame lenses available

OakleyEU

Oakley Expert
Hello there,

With another service centre consolidated we've found a quantity of M-Frame lenses that need to find a new home so here goes....

H.I.Y in Hyb, Htr and Hyb S shapes
H.I.P in all five shapes
G26 in Htr, Sw and Str
Slate in Htr, Hyb S
Ice in Sw, Hyb, Hyb S and Htr
Clear in Sw and Hyb S
+Red in Htr, Hyb and Str
Black in Htr and Str
VR28 Black in Str and Hyb S
VR50 in Htr, Hyb, Hyb S, Sw and Str
Blue in Hyb, Hyb S and Str
G30 in Hyb and Sw
VR28 in Hyb S and Htr
Grey in Hyb
Fire in Hyb S
Gold in Hyb S
Yellow in Hyb S, Str and Hyb
Persimmon in Sw and Htr

Lenses are brand new but without nosepads and box. We can of course supply nosepads at usual price if required. Lenses are a mix of vented and non-vented so if you have a preference confirm this with the agent. Stock is limited so first come first served.

£20/€25 for non-Iridium and £30/€35 for Iridium lenses and we can ship to the sixteen EU countries we support with payment by Visa or Mastercard. We can offer Paypal in UK, Germany and Italy as well.

Email customercare-europe@oakley.com or call 00800 6255 3985 and one of the agents can help sort them out for you.

Mark

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I already confirmed this with @OakleyEU that those in the US aren't eligible to purchase these.

Since I'm located in the USA and would like to grab a few sets of these lenses, can anyone in the EU help me grab a couple of these before they are all gone, I will give you a little extra cash on top for your time and effort if we can work something out.

Unfortunately, I already confirmed this with @OakleyEU that those in the US aren't eligible to purchase these.

Since I'm located in the USA and would like to grab a few sets of these lenses, can anyone in the EU help me grab a couple of these before they are all gone, I will give you a little extra cash on top for your time and effort if we can work something out.

I would also go in on that lol. I want a hiy and a fire...

I would also go in on that lol. I want a hiy and a fire...

Back