• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Brand New Oakley MOD3 Snow Helmet

U

Username Hidden

I'm not a snowboarder .lol. so I'm selling this brand new Oakley MOD 3 snow helmet for $130 plus free shipping within the U.S. Never worn ,literally still in the bag from when I purchased it last month . Not looking to trade , only to sale . Payment thru paypal. Thank you

mod.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
So why did you buy it? Ha.

Username Hidden said:
So why did you buy it? Ha.
Thought about trying it but don't think I will so I'm selling my helmet

Username Hidden said:
Thought about trying it but don't think I will so I'm selling my helmet
Can't you just return it if it's not even opened?

I got the email on release and liked the way they look. Handled some at my local O Store and want one, but if.....if I get one I'm going for the Mod5. I've skied long enough helmet free, and am pushing it with my confidence and speed building not wearing a helmet.

Username Hidden said:
Can't you just return it if it's not even opened?
True but if you can't locate the receipt and you paid cash you will only be offered store credit . I'd rather just sale it and at least get some of my money back .

Username Hidden said:
True but if you can't locate the receipt and you paid cash you will only be offered store credit . I'd rather just sale it and at least get some of my money back .
Ok sorry, just wondering. Glws.

Username Hidden said:
Ok sorry, just wondering. Glws.
No worries .Thanks man . I just want to sale it because its just collecting dust right now