• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Brand new Radarlock Paths on ebay?

I love the fact that asian fit Radarlocks are no different than the regular fit other than they come installed with the bigger nosepad. They come with the smaller nosepad, swap em out and you have regular fit Radarlocks.

I love the fact that asian fit Radarlocks are no different than the regular fit other than they come installed with the bigger nosepad. They come with the smaller nosepad, swap em out and you have regular fit Radarlocks.
Rearry? ;)

Yep. Some asian fit like the Flak 2.0 have different size lenses. So they aren't interchangeable with the non asian fit frames. However Radarlock everything is the same other than the nosepad that is installed.
Yep! There are actually a lot of really cool radarlock colors in ‘Asian fit’! it took me a long time to realize the only difference was the nose pad. Didn’t the original radars have an actual frame difference (width and wrap was different)?

Yes original Radars and the Radar EV's are actually different width's I believe. But the Radarlock was just the nosepad. I agree still a lot of cool Radarlocks out there, even from Oakley.com. Just have to funnel down to the Asian Fit section ;)

Yes original Radars and the Radar EV's are actually different width's I believe. But the Radarlock was just the nosepad. I agree still a lot of cool Radarlocks out there, even from Oakley.com. Just have to funnel down to the Asian Fit section ;)
That explains why it took me so long to actually try the Asian fit radarlocks- I was thinking they weren’t compatible with regular radarlocks and you would need different lenses etc. that’s one of my peeves about the flak 2.0 Asian fit. the fit is great but I wish Oakley would make all AF models have lenses that are cross compatible with regular counterparts so there is never a concern about lens availability. I loved the original flak jacket in asian fit too.

1612448887893.png

Back