• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale BRAND NEW TEAM USA PAIRS-HALF JACKET 2.0 XL, DEVIATION, FAST JACKET

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Splitting up this sale into several threads as I'm limited to 10 pics per- categorizing by series (Standard Issue, Infinite Hero, Team USA). If you're in one, there's a few others out there with the other categories if you might be interested in those. I also have very nice Juliet and Badman in the X-Metals section. Listing here first for any forum members to get first dibs- anything left after a couple bumps I'll start moving off to eBay.

All prices next to each pair description and include shipping, all pictures at the bottom (hopefully in order they're listed). ALL these prices undercut all current pricing I've found on the internet including eBay so while offers are welcome, please keep them reasonable. I'll consider discounts for multiple pair purchases. NO TRADES.

All payments are via PayPal; I will print shipping labels out of PayPal which should trigger an email to you with the tracking number, but I'll also PM that to you directly.

All shipping is USPS First Class with Tracking. I have everything prepped and ready to ship immediately in most cases the 1st business day after payment and shipments move fast as my post office is only a few miles from the USPS regional hub.
TEAM USA PAIRS. ALL brand new in box with all paperwork, etc. All pictures are below. I have more- if you require more let me know.

1) $115 Team USA Deviation model OO4061-09 Chrome with Grey

2) $140 Team USA Half Jacket 2.0 XL model OO4061-09 Carbon with Grey Polarized

($165 Team USA Fast Jacket XL model OO9156-14 Dark Grey with Black and Positive Red Iridium)- not pictured. Hanging onto these for now. MAY sell at some point. If someone is truly interested PM me and I'll think about it.

Some people reacted to this post.
ttt

One last bump before ebay

Ttt