• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Brand new to Oakley’s - Tie Breaker question

LadyJemima

Oakley Beginner
I had LASIK last week and am discovering the absolute joy of non-prescription sunglasses. I looked at a few Oakley’s today and really liked them. I’m trying to find out more about the Tie Breakers.

First, I can’t figure out if “men’s” and “women’s” are the same or just marketing terms. For example, Jomashop has “4108-1856” as “Unity Collection Priszm Men’s” while the actual Oakley website has “1756” and “-02” listed as neither male nor female (I think).

Which brings me to: I was told that TB was manufactured for a few years, stopped, and then reintroduced. Are any reputable vendors who are selling a model *other* than so two on the Oakley site selling older stock?

Finally, does anyone have a comparison photo of the two current TB models side by side?

Thank you!

I had LASIK last week and am discovering the absolute joy of non-prescription sunglasses. I looked at a few Oakley’s today and really liked them. I’m trying to find out more about the Tie Breakers.

First, I can’t figure out if “men’s” and “women’s” are the same or just marketing terms. For example, Jomashop has “4108-1856” as “Unity Collection Priszm Men’s” while the actual Oakley website has “1756” and “-02” listed as neither male nor female (I think).

Which brings me to: I was told that TB was manufactured for a few years, stopped, and then reintroduced. Are any reputable vendors who are selling a model *other* than so two on the Oakley site selling older stock?

Finally, does anyone have a comparison photo of the two current TB models side by side?

Thank you!

As far as mens/womens....

If it works for you, who cares...rock that ****.

@QLR1 wears tiebreakers I think maybe he can help....

First of all.
Hi :welcome:
You seem to be, or was, a Ray Ban user.
If so, I congratulate you for taking the first step towards Oakley.
If you hang out long enough you will eventually find out what Forum Members are fan of.
I am sure, just like @the_owl or myself, are many here interested in your LASIK experience.
So don't get shy if some members try to be funny.

Latest Posts

Back