• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded Brand New XS Carbon OO BIP (without box or coin)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Like what the title says... In my pursuit of an XS OO, I got one without the box and coin less that 2 weeks ago (SKU 6011-08). Never used, still with sticker. I was supposed to look for a matching box but stumbled across a complete set instead which is why I am selling this. Will come with MF bag and soft vault. Asking price is $450 via F&F or + 4% for fees (which is basically what I paid for the pair) + shipping. I honestly believe this item could go for more but I really just want to get what I paid for them. I will also probably list in eBay in a few days if this thing remains stagnant here... Hopefully the sale will go quick since this is probably the hardest XS pair to look for (except for the 24k which is clearly in abundance both here and in eBay, but the only issue is the $$$ that comes along with it lol).

Not interested in trades right now unless if you have a complete XS carbon BI - which should be easy to find (SKU 6011-01) in LNIB or mint condition. Otherwise, not really interested in trading.

IMG_3033.JPG

IMG_3034.JPG

IMG_3035.JPG

IMG_3036.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Traded :)

For??

Complete XS Carbon BI