• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Brazil only shoes? Again.

Slojack

The Cake is a Lie
Premium Member
Orlando
20211012_115656.jpg

All the cool shoes seem to be Brazil only releases. Anybody know where these are available besides the Bay?

Yep. Any Oakley Brazil shoe, or product for that matter, new or used, is available on Mercado Libre/Livre (as well as Anything you could possibly dream of wanting from anywhere in all of Latin America) but also on every other shoe site that end with a ".br" instead of a ".com", but only if you know how to get it. Its essentially Latin America's version of Ebay (Mercado, that is) but shopping there isn't necessarily easy, and unless you go through the proper channels it's impossible to order from anywhere except from within South America because of export and trade laws that Brazil has in place. But I've been buying Oakley shoes, and other O-products for several years from Mercado, Netshoes, Centauro, etc. and delivered to my door. But it does cost, and if you're planning on shopping there you might want to make that order count, as in: Buy A Lot. I never buy less than 10 pair. They're dirt cheap. Its getting them here that costs.

Its not ideal, but the payoff is a thousand different Oakley shoes and color combinations to choose from. These shoes are no doubt rad, but some of that stuff comin out of BR is just crazy.

Back