• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Breaking News: Herbsley In "Buying Antix" Shocker

Herbsley

Steadily Retiring
Durham, UK
I've never been a big fan of the Antix, even though it is so very similar to the Hijinx, cos I can't carry off a shield style.

But I couldn't help pulling the trigger when xInZax put his MPH Devil's Brigade on the boards for sale. (Great guy to deal with by the way). I had the idea to swap the earstems onto a Hijinx, to make the Devil's Hijinx.

But now I've got the Antix in my hands, and the artwork on the earstems is so fierce, I'm not sure that I want to take them apart! I still don't think I suit this frame to wear - but as a pair just to hold and look at they look awesome!

Oh no, is this the first stage of turning into an Oakley 'displayer' ?!?!?!?!

imag0898w.jpg

Nothing wrong with being a displayer. At least 40 of mine are display only. :)

I've never been a big fan of the Antix, even though it is so very similar to the Hijinx, cos I can't carry off a shield style.

But I couldn't help pulling the trigger when xInZax put his MPH Devil's Brigade on the boards for sale. (Great guy to deal with by the way). I had the idea to swap the earstems onto a Hijinx, to make the Devil's Hijinx.
imag0898w.jpg

Would it not be the Devils Anti-Jinx? :laugh:

Back