• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Breaking News: Herbsley In "Buying Antix" Shocker

I've never been a big fan of the Antix, even though it is so very similar to the Hijinx, cos I can't carry off a shield style.

But I couldn't help pulling the trigger when xInZax put his MPH Devil's Brigade on the boards for sale. (Great guy to deal with by the way). I had the idea to swap the earstems onto a Hijinx, to make the Devil's Hijinx.

But now I've got the Antix in my hands, and the artwork on the earstems is so fierce, I'm not sure that I want to take them apart! I still don't think I suit this frame to wear - but as a pair just to hold and look at they look awesome!

Oh no, is this the first stage of turning into an Oakley 'displayer' ?!?!?!?!

imag0898w.jpg

Wonder how they'll look on me . . . Hmmmm

Well, here we are . . . for one time only . . . the Devil's Antjinx.

imag0899s.jpg

imag0900z.jpg

Looks a bit arse. Hinge isn't flush (I know, I know, I need to get over the whole clumsy hinge thing) so with a resounding "Meh", I have put the Antix back together again.
Which is actually a very good thing.
Because <deep breath, about to shock the world> I am loving this DB Antix.
An Antix I can actually wear! Woohoowoohoo!

It just some how doesnt work, so weird, but they just dont look good as a Hijinx!!

Happy that you are enjoying them as a Antix..

put a black iridium lens in it :)

holy Antix H, does this mean your going to start wearing this antix around? Oakley forum will never be the same, neither will herbs. maybe youll get a fonseca antix soon.

put a black iridium lens in it :)

holy Antix H, does this mean your going to start wearing this antix around? Oakley forum will never be the same, neither will herbs. maybe youll get a fonseca antix soon.

And so a new obsession begins . . . . :0)

Latest Posts

Back