• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Breaking NEWS Standard Issue!!!

You can get S.I. releases in the UK. These don't seem to be available yet but the S.I. Desert Gascans are available. You don't need to be in the military either from what I can tell to order.

jk-27 I think you do need to be in the military or fire/police because when I signed up I had to photo copy my ID to get approved. You can purchase a few of the SI pairs from the O Stores but I was told they do not carry the full range of SI Oakleys and the prices are different I believe! I may be wrong (just what I was told from Oakley and we know how that goes sometimes) LOL!!

you are not supposed to get them and sell them for a big profit. And yes you have to be in mil. police fire etc. gotta send in proof.i have a popo friend that i have got a pair from along time back.

jk-27 I think you do need to be in the military or fire/police because when I signed up I had to photo copy my ID to get approved. You can purchase a few of the SI pairs from the O Stores but I was told they do not carry the full range of SI Oakleys and the prices are different I believe! I may be wrong (just what I was told from Oakley and we know how that goes sometimes) LOL!!

Well I don't know what the full range of SI Oakleys are but here in the UK there are plenty of military supply sites who have the SI Oakleys for sale and no military ID is needed, the public can buy them and the SI prices are cheaper than buying a normal Gascan for example, I'm just not sure if I'd get it cheaper still if I was in the military or police. These new SI Jawbones and Radars aren't available yet but I can get SI Square Wires, Half Jackets, M Frames, Fives Squared, Gascan, Gascan S, Canteen, Minutes, Monster Pup, Bottle Cap, Fives, Straight Jacket, Flak Jacket, and Goggles. I even tested it and went all the way through to payment but just didn't click 'complete order', and I never got asked for military ID.

Guys I was in Iraq with were too lazy to sign up and send a pic of their ID and they were NOT allowed to make any purchases on the site until they got approved. I know a lot of places do sell SI stuff but definitely not for the price on USSI.