• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Brett28's Cases, finally

Oh no!!!!!!! Hope the display cases are not in your liviing room like mine. Now when friends and family come over they are going think you little crazy, then little kids going ask to have a pair. Make sure distract the little kids with candy!! Glad to see some of the pairs I help you get make it in the display case. Nice lay out!! You need a bobhead next!! Hahah

Oh no!!!!!!! Hope the display cases are not in your liviing room like mine. Now when friends and family come over they are going think you little crazy, then little kids going ask to have a pair. Make sure distract the little kids with candy!! Glad to see some of the pairs I help you get make it in the display case. Nice lay out!! You need a bobhead next!! Hahah
Haha yea one of them is and yea i get mixed reactions, mostly people complimenting my awesome collection but you get a fair share of weird looks. As for small children, NO TOUCHING.
Btw, yes there are quite a few in there that I must thank you for. Thank you!

Quick update, got some sick on/peel off hooks to hang some bags and did a little decorating along with a few new stands.
e8yqu7yv.jpg
2ada2uga.jpg
arahejub.jpg
5e2azuve.jpg
hubejupy.jpg

Latest Posts

Back