• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Brett's Collection

I have:
6 towers
4 cubes
3 Medicine Cabinet's
1 Pedestal
2 Counter Tops
1 Carbon Fiber Cabinet
1 3.0 Pedestal
1 3.0 Cube

Not all of them are filled with Oakley's. Most are tho.

Love the OTT for sure. That was a lucky local (Cheap) find a few years ago.
That's an insane amount of cases... Wish I had room for that many! Cases don't pop up around here often. As far as OTT goes... I haven't ever seen one local... An epic find for sure!

That's an insane amount of cases... Wish I had room for that many! Cases don't pop up around here often. As far as OTT goes... I haven't ever seen one local... An epic find for sure!
Thanks, When you find them and it's a good deal you gotta jump on them!!
LA area they pop up a little more often. You don't even want to know what I have spent on them.
They were Cheap. Most expensive one of all the 19 was $230.

I have been lucky!!

Thanks, When you find them and it's a good deal you gotta jump on them!!
LA area they pop up a little more often. You don't even want to know what I have spent on them.
They were Cheap. Most expensive one of all the 19 was $230.

I have been lucky!!
No kidding! I have two cases, 3.0 double and 3.0 single and I paid 100 I thought no for the double (might have been150) and 200 for the single. Not as cheap as what your talking about. I would love a cube or two... I am patient though when it comes to display stuff... Are all your cases in the same room? Or do you have them spread throughout the house?

No kidding! I have two cases, 3.0 double and 3.0 single and I paid 100 I thought no for the double (might have been150) and 200 for the single. Not as cheap as what your talking about. I would love a cube or two... I am patient though when it comes to display stuff... Are all your cases in the same room? Or do you have them spread throughout the house?

All in the same room. I have created a walk around Island.

I need more room but just don't have it. Works for me and could not let any of them get away.

Hang tight on the cubes some will pop up. I said I was only going to keep 2 of them but i could not let the others go.
The small cubes are great!!

Your collection is sick im still throwing up Brett!!!! I'm working on a tower for my stuff but it's a slow process , my brothers a wicked crazy welder so it's gonna be aluminum casing with plexiglass see thru, custom to what I want as far as Oakley decal... Stands are so particular so it's definately a project for my brother .. I'll send pics when It gets closer to finished ... Props to ur pieces !!!!!!!

I have:
6 towers
4 cubes
3 Medicine Cabinet's
1 Pedestal
2 Counter Tops
1 Carbon Fiber Cabinet
1 3.0 Pedestal
1 3.0 Cube

Not all of them are filled with Oakley's. Most are tho.

Love the OTT for sure. That was a lucky local (Cheap) find a few years ago.
Awesome tower collection. Nice to see most of them set up. Mine are all stiiiiiiiiiiiiil in storage. Someday, someday

Latest Posts

Back