• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Bright Pink Radar

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
I saw this a while ago but it's not the same color I'm looking for. Thanks for the lookout though!

Do you have a pic of the color you are looking for? The CL one is the only pink color I've seen. A family friend has the Bright Pink one like this:

Oakley Women's Radar Path Sunglasses available online at Oakley.com

I've seen some pics of custom painted ones though but from Oakley this is the only one currently available.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Do you have a pic of the color you are looking for? The CL one is the only pink color I've seen. A family friend has the Bright Pink one like this:

Oakley Women's Radar Path Sunglasses available online at Oakley.com

I've seen some pics of custom painted ones though but from Oakley this is the only one currently available.
the one from CL is actually the right color, when I first looked at it I thought it was a radar edge lol. The radar edge comes in shortcake which is a type of pink that looks similar. :blink:

Just wish I could find a CL in my area

Username Hidden said:
the one from CL is actually the right color, when I first looked at it I thought it was a radar edge lol. The radar edge comes in shortcake which is a type of pink that looks similar. :blink:

Just wish I could find a CL in my area

Actually, I was surfing ebay and if you are willing to pay for the CL one, I saw a ebay one for about $155. That might be the way to go. Brand new.