• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bring Back The Sink Collection!

We still have kitchen sinks and bathroom sinks at my store..... may have a home office laptop bag or two also......
JS :)

I recently purchased an Oakley kitchen sink from a guy and it doesn’t look like the ones on the internet, I also haven’t been able to find it. It only has one clasp in front and a drawstring under the flap.. It does have a laptop pocket on the inside. Also under the flap but outside of the drawstring area look like mag pouches. Two 9mm in the center and one AR pouch on either side of the smaller ones? Anyone have any idea what I have here?

I recently purchased an Oakley kitchen sink from a guy and it doesn’t look like the ones on the internet, I also haven’t been able to find it. It only has one clasp in front and a drawstring under the flap.. It does have a laptop pocket on the inside. Also under the flap but outside of the drawstring area look like mag pouches. Two 9mm in the center and one AR pouch on either side of the smaller ones? Anyone have any idea what I have here?
Pictures would help to see what you got

Pictures would help to see what you got

image.jpg

image.jpg

I looked up the mechanism and it has two clasps for the front flap. I have yet to see a backpack with only one like mine. As I don’t think it is a kitchen sink either I am curious why the stock number on the labels from and back are the same and reference kitchen sink

I looked up the mechanism and it has two clasps for the front flap. I have yet to see a backpack with only one like mine. As I don’t think it is a kitchen sink either I am curious why the stock number on the labels from and back are the same and reference kitchen sink

yea I looked through all O-reviews database and couldn’t find it either

Back