• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bring on the 80's baby!!

dr.chop

I should Work at Oakley
So, I was playing with another frame today. This is that silver on grey Jawbone I acquired here a little while back...What do ya think of these? I am trying to figure out for the life of me, where the hell I put the damn icons! Once I track them down, I will dust them up with some color and the bolts, and wrap these babies up...

IMG_8191.jpg

IMG_8192.jpg

IMG_8193.jpg

IMG_8194.jpg

IMG_8200.jpg

IMG_8201.jpg

absolutely freaking beautiful :)

what color are the icons/bolts? maybe white earsocks? im not sure what color icons/bolts I'd do.
whose taking these?

I am thinking neon blue or glow white. Depends on what sox I am able to find first. If I go blue, they will be much like the old purple splatter M Frames, just all depends on what comes first...

every color they have in them is glow in the dark. I am trying to find some light that is very bright to charge em up. I have converted all my lighting to CFL and while they produce what appears to be bright light, GITD stuff doesn't respond so well to it lol...

Thanks bro...just a passion that hopefully one day will land me at the O itself doing what I love to do...But I would not want to lock horns and compete with Adam there...That guy is bad to the bone

Adam Smythe is the guy at HQ that does the designs and paint work. That guy has it goin on and the coolest job ever

Back