• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bring on the 80's baby!!

Sweet bones. They totally need White sox and bolts imho.

Oh, and get your mate at Oakley to twist some arms to release some Cinder Red Hijinx. haha

I would love some cinder red hijinx...Looks like I will have to do them if Oakley won't lol. I am looking at buying the equip to spray old school hot rod flake, so crazy metal flake may be in the very near future...

They are FREEEKIN' AWESOME........makes me wanna dance round my handbag to Spandau Ballet cos they are GOLD
:dance3:
now that's some funny sh!t...Spandau Ballet. I haven't heard them in forever. Do people still listen to them across the pond? Do they even still record music?

:dance3:
now that's some funny sh!t...Spandau Ballet. I haven't heard them in forever. Do people still listen to them across the pond? Do they even still record music?

You cheeky B*gger......lol. Not much now dr. there was a bit of an 80's revival but thankfully it didn't last long. I couldn't bear wearing that fashion again. Did you get my PM in facebook about those custom Dog?

I would love some cinder red hijinx...Looks like I will have to do them if Oakley won't lol. I am looking at buying the equip to spray old school hot rod flake, so crazy metal flake may be in the very near future...

Let me know when you do, please. Cos I will TOTALLY be up for sending you a pair of Jinx for that.

Latest Posts

Back