• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bring On The Hate! Chrome FMJ Fast Jackets Times TWO!

I think quite a few might of made it out. I know several stores in the UK who have the Fast Jacket, only one has the Fast Jacket XL though (hence me thinking it might just have been the XL that got discontinued). I've also seen a couple of online stores in Europe who have the Fast Jacket for sale.

Rare for now. So far only Oakleynerd, myself, and now JOBEN have a pair on this site. No one else (to my knowledge) has a pair. There's a few online retailers that are advertising an availability date of 11/2/11, but i think stock is VERY limited. I believe Oakley is only selling (through select retailers) what was produced before they decided the chrome finish was going to cause warranty problems.

I have a pair too, and I'd say they're pretty rare, about like the flores gascans. Released for less than 3 weeks and then pulled from the shelves and destroyed. I mean, they're not as rare as the flores gascan lol but they'll be very rare IMHO....could be wrong though

and the evidence is here..=)

p1020450m.jpg

Latest Posts

Back