• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Brip's new Metals- COMPLETED THE XMETAL COLORWAY SET!

So finally, after a year of fussing about...

i finally have the Xmetal Penny. this completes my set of all 8 Xmetal frames in the Xmetal colorway!! my original plan was to only get the 8 pairs, one of each model in Xmetal... but seems like i've collected alot of extras so to speak.. lol.

for your viewing pleasure. oh, and yes, recent Romeo addition too (second piece)
apy7azyb.jpg

zeja2a7e.jpg

X Metals can do that to you. Congrats on the completion.:thumb:

for sure. currently standing at 8 or more juliets (lost count somewhere lol), 3 pennys, 3 romeo2's, 2 Romeos, 2XX's, and one of each of the Xsq, HalfX and Mars.

wooo.... nicely done master rip! you are an inspiration for my collection but a bad influence on my wallet! lol! congrats for completing them!

thanks man! keep on going and you'll get there... dont regret any of your purchases!

Very cool, congratulations on completing the xmetal colorway as you wanted. It is funny how you just wannna get one of each and then just go for them ALL!

thanks man! and yeah.. i went thru a phase and was grabbing 3 pairs of juliets a week for about 2 weeks. sold some of em once i sobered up.. but its so hard to let go of any more pieces i have... =/

I know what ya mean.....I grabbed 9 Juliets last month and I have3 or 6 more waiting for me to pick up. I NEED to sober up!

haha i've resolved to keep pairs i like, and pairs that are rarer. I guess the key is not to do duplicates lol (although i do have 2 titanium juliets..different generations though so they count as different.. Right? Lol.

yes they do!