• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Brip's new Metals- COMPLETED THE XMETAL COLORWAY SET!

i see you got from ebay seller stallion. i noticed the carbon case. nice purchase. got 4 x metal ruby pennies from him. awesome standout guy. very very helpful...

I am still looking to complete the collection of the 70 official X Metal production releases, to bring this to a conclusion I require the following, in case anyone can help:

Juliet - Polished - VR28 Black 04-158
Juliet - Carbon - Ruby 24-088
Mars - X Metal - Emerald 04-106

romeo, i have juliet 04-158 new in box. but it is at home in perth and i hve no access to it for months. its a pretty hard pair to find and i dropped a premium for it. i was actually huntin for the polarized version as well to go as a "set"

Congrats. Unfortunately, this means when I see good deals on xmetal pennys I have to buy them. Can't pass on it and send you the link anymore.

Congrats. Unfortunately, this means when I see good deals on xmetal pennys I have to buy them. Can't pass on it and send you the link anymore.

Hahaha! Yes i dont think i would be game for another unless it was a huge deal. Im always keen to pick up more romeo1s, and Mars though! I would love a leather someday, or at least a few more craters. And a regular one for completeness sake.

#thediseasecontinues

I think I'm due a comment in this thread. My msg to BriP would be, "like, finally! That took long enough!" Ha!