• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Broken Oakleys/money Off A New Pair?

mikel

Oakley Beginner
va
So I was told a long time ago. If you send your old or broken oakleys back then they would give money off a new pair. (outside of the warenty peirod) Does any one know if this is true? I was cleaning out a closet and found a few pair. Thanks

I know this was/is the case with X METALS but I don't know what other frames or models this might be the case for. I also don't know what level of damage/breakage this applies to. You'd need to call Customer Care and find out for your specific pieces.

i plan on hitting them up tomorrow to see whats up. A couple of pair of eye jackets and a pair of wire squared 2.0. i hope they will throw a lil money towards me.

In Europe they offer 40% if they don't have replacement lenses or rubbers anymore.

All I know is they offer you 20 or 25% (not sure which) off towards a new pair if the pair you have is discontinued. I think its hit or miss when they require you to send in the defective frames. Sometimes they ask you to send it and sometimes they don't.

I ended up with 25% off and free 2nd day shipping on one pair. The shipping didn't really help because they said it could take up to 48 hours to ship and they pushed every minute of that so my new glasses came 6 days later. A buddy of mine got 35% off and free next day shipping. He placed the order and had it shipped directly to me and I had it in 2 days. This was for discontinued items they could no longer repair.

Latest Posts

Back