• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Broken PB1 screws

my bad, i thought they separated there, ive not hat a pit boss.

will the plate come off of the side with the messed up screw?

A pic is worth 1000 words here man. We are all just shooting in the dark if you cant even be bothered to post what it is you are wanting help with.

I understand what the problem is lol. The head is broken off and the thread of the screw is stuck into the frame most likely flush. I've seen a few the same way.

A pic is worth 1000 words here man. We are all just shooting in the dark if you cant even be bothered to post what it is you are wanting help with.
Yeah! Show us your busted screwhole. Up close.😉

Wow, that’s pretty aggressive. I never hinted that I wouldn’t post an image. I assumed those who are familiar with a Pitboss would know what I’m referring to.

I remember seeing one with the same issue maybe 2 years ago or so, but didn’t keep up with the thread and don’t know what the solution, if any, was. Whether or not I find a solution I appreciate you all.

Anyway, this is what happened:

28E37B76-9C6F-42DD-ABF3-05F4BBE6BA69.jpeg

361CC70D-73B9-49C6-8D20-1D49104F1B12.png

Back