• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Broken stem on Radar Infinite Hero

Molina34

Oakley Beginner
Hello guys, I play catcher in baseball and had a collision at home plate and my radar's left stem broke, not separated but is about to,right on the edge of the ear sock closer to the ear. Can I get a new one or should I try to repair it and how?

Thanks

Hello guys, I play catcher in baseball and had a collision at home plate and my radar's left stem broke, not separated but is about to,right on the edge of the ear sock closer to the ear. Can I get a new one or should I try to repair it and how?

Thanks
How long ago did you buy them and do you still have the receipt? Oakley is usually very good about replacing broken frames as long as you bought them first hand and can prove it. After that you are either stuck looking for a replacement stem or trying some sort of plastic repair, or sending them to someone like @dr.chop to see if they could repair them.

Thanks for the info, those were a gift and maybe I'll have to try taking them to the nearest Oakley store and see if they can help me before I seek other choices to repair them.
Your first course of action should be calling the warranty department at Oakley. The Ostore/Vault won't be able to help you, this is something HQ has to cover.

Back