• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Broken Time Tank?

At step 7, when you push the crown back in, the watch is supposed to exit Correction Mode and the hands start moving again. Mine does not. When I press my crown back in, it does not start to tell time, and I can still adjust the chronograph hands.

You can not adjust the chronograph hands with the crown. Only with the chrono start/stop (button A) and chrono reset (button) while the crown is Pulled all the way out (position B).

You can try removing the crown completely from the movement, then reinsert.

At step 7, when you push the crown back in, the watch is supposed to exit Correction Mode and the hands start moving again. Mine does not. When I press my crown back in, it does not start to tell time, and I can still adjust the chronograph hands.
if you pushed the crown in and then tighten the tread all the way will it start moving.

after pushing the crown in dont you still have to push one or both of the buttons to get it to start moving? i dont have any of my MMs on me so cant remember

if you pushed the crown in and then tighten the tread all the way will it start moving.

Movement is supposed to start once the crown is pushed in, without having to screw the crown down.
after pushing the crown in dont you still have to push one or both of the buttons to get it to start moving? i dont have any of my MMs on me so cant remember

You do not have to push any buttons to get the movement to start working.

OP hasn’t been back since the day he started this thread. This will be an unsolved mystery 🤣

Movement is supposed to start once the crown is pushed in, without having to screw the crown down.

You do not have to push any buttons to get the movement to start working.

OP hasn’t been back since the day he started this thread. This will be an unsolved mystery 🤣
When the battery got charged the movement holder may not have been sitting properly, so the stem is not pushing all the way inside the movement.

Last edited: