• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Brothers I Need Your Help!!!

Pjam23

I should Work at Oakley
San Diego California
I recently purchased a holeshot watch on eBay, it looks identical but is missing the logo on the back, spoke to the seller he mention it is a 2008 Olympic limited edition, I called HQ and they replied skeptic, I would have to drive up there, I've seen treads here how replicas have evolved, please help me out identify the authenticity

I recently purchased a holeshot watch on eBay, it looks identical but is missing the logo on the back, spoke to the seller he mention it is a 2008 Olympic limited edition, I called HQ and they replied skeptic, I would have to drive up there, I've seen treads here how replicas have evolved, please help me out identify the authenticity

Edit: nope never mind, I didn't read that properly ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412431673.767823.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412431689.083666.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412431704.183882.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412431717.834149.jpg

I'm not positive, but I don't remember this colorway either. On the Black face one, all of the face should be black. The outer ring and the sub dials also. And I think the hands on the sub dials should be red, not silver. So, I think you have good reason to question the seller. The only Olympic edition I remember had a black face with gold outer ring and sub dials.

Back