• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Brushed Copper Juliets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

image-1.jpg
image-1.jpg
image-2.jpg
image.jpg
Selling one of my favorite custom pairs. They were originally a plasma pair that was beat up. They were sent to a member he had them copper plated professionally. Then sent to another forum member for clear coating and tune-up. Installed all new rubber and Ice Polarized lenses. Lenses are 8/10 conservatively. Some specs no large scratches and nothing that affects vision. Included is a Ducati bag and an X-Metal soft vault. Asking $500 shipped CONUS. Paypal please

Some people reacted to this post.
Gorgeous Juliet!! Glws

Glws, I bet it goes quickly.

Beautiful pair.

My fav pair.

Bump!

Ohh wow! Lovely pair, GLWS!

Username Hidden said:
View attachment 556985 View attachment 556985 View attachment 556986 View attachment 556987 Selling one of my favorite custom pairs. They were originally a plasma pair that was beat up. They were sent to a member he had them copper plated professionally. Then sent to another forum member for clear coating and tune-up. Installed all new rubber and Ice Polarized lenses. Lenses are 8/10 conservatively. Some specs no large scratches and nothing that affects vision. Included is a Ducati bag and an X-Metal soft vault. Asking $500 shipped CONUS. Paypal please

sweet