• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buffalo Soldiers?

stn51

I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!
i was looking for some new hijinx online and i found a listing for some buffalo soldiers i have never seen these before they look pretty basic just some color on the arms thats about it are these rare and are they worth 50 on a antix frame? i mean i would have to switch the arms onto the correct frame i guess does anybody have a pic of these

These are a pair of limited edition Stussy Hijinx. They were released in 2010. And hold some value, given the box, micro, and etched lens are all there. I'm not sure what you mean about switching arms?
Also... If you're not interested in purchasing them... Pm me! I'd like em! Lol

well i found them but the arms are on a set of hijinx frames so the arms would need to be put on a set of antix frames and the lenses are not there either im considering getting them but i would have to invest in the replacement frame and lenses if they show up somewhere

the Stussy Buffalo Soldiers was a Hijinx, not an Antix. i think i know which pair you're talking abt, the one with the mix and match arms and frames. it was discussed before on one of the threads. =)

Back