• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Building My Own From Scratch

What are the demensions?

For the case? I was thinking something to mounted on my wall that could hold about 20 pairs. So probably 3 feet high, maybe 9 inches deep, and probably 2 feet wide. I figured I could figure something out to hold everything I want to. I want it painted black, and clear coated, inside needs to be white though with some lights on each shelf. And the final elite emblem will be stained violet (i have some leftover purple dye from a previous wood project) which will be inlayed into the top panel. The final logo will be probably 4 or 5 inches wide. I have already determined the one I am working on now is just a practice. I'll sketch something up when I get the chance and show you guys soon!

I am sorry, I meant the logo. I am also glad you provided the dimensions of the case as you could make the Elite Icon larger or almost as large at the top cover, since its only three feet wide. Then it would give you more work space in carving out the logo....I believe Edsjunk made a custom case where he cut the entire scatter skull logo into the sides of the case, just pitching an idea out to ya...

I am sorry, I meant the logo. I am also glad you provided the dimensions of the case as you could make the Elite Icon larger or almost as large at the top cover, since its only three feet wide. Then it would give you more work space in carving out the logo....I believe Edsjunk made a custom case where he cut the entire scatter skull logo into the sides of the case, just pitching an idea out to ya...

Definitely appreciate it ;) It could always be bigger! The larger it is, the more detail you can put into it

Back