• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bunch of Frogs I know nothing about...

Fresh

I should Work at Oakley
Mexico City
As some might have seen, I purchased some frogs the other day (crystal editions). Today I got contacted by the seller offering his several Frog models which I have absolutely no idea about, I looked into the o-review site and found a little info in some, but I have no idea about prices, worth, rarity, etc. Thank you in advance for taking the time, and helping out.
Ps. no, none of these will pass through the gf hands lol

Soft touch camo with Ruby (boxed)
Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 8.32.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 8.32.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 8.32.31 PM.png

30 Anniversary Frogs (bag only)
Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 8.38.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 8.38.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 8.38.53 PM.png

Acid Tortoise Orange Fire (boxed)
Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 8.39.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 8.40.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 8.40.24 PM.png

Green ones (bag only) are these the Aspen summit?
Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 8.44.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 8.44.46 PM.png

Black Polar (bag only)
Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 8.45.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 8.46.21 PM.png

Tobacco Dark bronze (boxed)
Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 8.48.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 8.49.01 PM.png

Last edited:
None are rare. All have random prices none over 120 and some less than 60.. just a heads up that.last one isn't polished black it's a toxic blast. At least that's what it looks like from the photos. Your best is probably the soft touch at around 120 or a bit less depending on condition of course. Nice grabs. Your hooked now

The green ones are called matte fern at least it looks that way from the photos. Id need the sku but those came with jade polar. The summit collection had a pair called aspen green but those had emerald which it doesn't look like that pair has that.. it's from the heaven and earth collection. That bag they are sitting on goes with the seafoam heritage

If your after rare frogs they need to be a collaboration. Most are. You'll know when you run into a rare trust me.

Thanks for the answers SoulFrog! I can't say I'm hooked yet, but I will say they are all quite cool. The Softtouch is the one that called my attention, but the seller sent me so many options, that I couldn't be sure what was worth it. Assuming the soft touch is mint, would you pay $85 for them? That's what he's asking.
Thanks again!

Thanks for the answers SoulFrog! I can't say I'm hooked yet, but I will say they are all quite cool. The Softtouch is the one that called my attention, but the seller sent me so many options, that I couldn't be sure what was worth it. Assuming the soft touch is mint, would you pay $85 for them? That's what he's asking.
Thanks again!

For a brand new pair of those yeah your doing OK. I don't recall what I paid for mine.

Send me a pm with the skus or post it here and I'll help you with values and going rates . EBay typically dictates prices. Frogs hit a low for a while but in the past 6 months interest has picked up. Mostly in Rares. So prices have gone up a bit. Not on regular releases though. It's all in what your willing to pay. It sounds like your connection is being fair to you. Good luck

Send me a pm with the skus or post it here and I'll help you with values and going rates . EBay typically dictates prices. Frogs hit a low for a while but in the past 6 months interest has picked up. Mostly in Rares. So prices have gone up a bit. Not on regular releases though. It's all in what your willing to pay. It sounds like your connection is being fair to you. Good luck
Again, thanks for the answers! I don't think I'll be buying more than one right now, just the soft touch for now (gotta pay other things), but I'll take a look around. I found a set of Revert 95 (white/ice OO9013-88) which is nice, but it will run me something around $150usd, so I've got to check the funds central and see if it will allow another purchase lol

Back