• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

- Bunch Of Stuff Today From The Vault, ... & Cool Surprise ...

Zeke

- The Retarded Battle Continues ...
Recently bought a pair of Gascan's,, & was told that Thump 2 lenses are all but the same, & the online Vault was having a Fire Sale on them, so I snagged up Bronze, Black Iridium, & VR50.

I also saw they were offering Monster Dogs, ... a model I have always wanted to have, & they were Polarized!, ... so I snagged up a pair of them as well ... Matte Black/Grey Polarized, though I am sure most of you saw them anyway. But what was cool, at least to me, was to find them in an "Elite SI" bag. Definitely something I did not know they came with.

Is this something goofy, or do/did all MD's come in the SI "series" or something?

Maybe it's new old stock... "True" SI frames tend to have no Oakley writing on the nose, a matte finish and grey lenses... They can also be found in Pol. Lenses but it's they're fewer models ...

This info comes from HQ Canada directly, the SI site is barebones SI models, nothing extra or lifestyle other colours than black, grey and the odd multi cam

Maybe it's new old stock... "True" SI frames tend to have no Oakley writing on the nose, a matte finish and grey lenses... They can also be found in Pol. Lenses but it's they're fewer models ...

This info comes from HQ Canada directly, the SI site is barebones SI models, nothing extra or lifestyle other colours than black, grey and the odd multi cam

Gotcha.

I just grabbed the MD box to look it over closer, & see across the top it says: www.OakleySI.com, the Gascan box does not ... also, neither the 'Can's not Md's have anything on the bridge ...

Like I always say ... I am just-a-learnin' ...

How did the thump lenses fit the gascan frame? If I understood your OP correctly?

Here you go. Just put one Bronze one in, Buddy! Success!

20140825_172613_zps8dgzvvff.jpg

Latest Posts

Back