• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Bunkers

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Thanks for the info. Are you sure they're the same? The guy who acquired them definitely was an oakley rep. Not saying they're not fan made, just seems like an odd thing for a rep to be handing out.
There is a certain person out in Cali that has churned a bunch of these resin bunkers out :). I ended up with some of them myself. They actually made a couple different sizes of them. They are fan made though, not an actual licensed Oakley product.

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump. 200 for the paid of fan made replica bunkers.

both for $150

Seen one in person they look identical to the real serialized bunker. Very nice piece!

Last call before they gone for good

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for the info. Are you sure they're the same? The guy who acquired them definitely was an oakley rep. Not saying they're not fan made, just seems like an odd thing for a rep to be handing out.
They were made off the trophy with the bunker on top. I know the guy who made them.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Username Hidden said:
They were made off the trophy with the bunker on top. I know the guy who made them.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Thanks - we confirmed they were fan made. Didn't know it was off the trophy though. That suddenly makes it click into place.

Latest Posts

Back