• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Burned Juliets

you know somebody could throw a beater pair in a bonfire and pull them out at the end of the night.the fire wont melt titanium, the internal couplers will be cashed but I could just tune them with new washers and flexors and leave the finish alone.i would compliment them with fire lenses and a red rubber set.
LOL if I had an extra beater pair id do that in a heart beat to make such a unique pair...

you know somebody could throw a beater pair in a bonfire and pull them out at the end of the night.the fire wont melt titanium, the internal couplers will be cashed but I could just tune them with new washers and flexors and leave the finish alone.i would compliment them with fire lenses and a red rubber set.

Hmm... Who's got a cheap beater for me to buy?

We will be in touch.

I've also thought about custom 'anodizing' them with a blow torch, when you do it to sheet ti you can get some cool rainbow colors.

It would have to be a polished pair to duplicate that effect, im working on a gradual plasma to xmetal finish, the top of the frames will be plasma, then gradually changing to x-metal on the bottom half

You dont need polished to toss in the fire, I was talking about the blow torch colored effect.any finish will work in the fire.

Latest Posts

Back