• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Burnt by eBay - I knew my luck wouldn't last

I purchased some empty Monster Dog frames (polished black, without even the microbag) from an aussie seller for $95 AUD including postage (a little steep I know but I had an extra set of lenses). Anyway he assured me that the frames were as good as new and he considered buying lenses and selling them as a whole pair. The package arrived today and there scratches and marks all over the frames :mad:. I knew my eBay luck wouldn't last but you live and you learn, I have decided not to dispute it and instead use these scuffed Dog's as my running sunnies since it won't matter if I drop them. Could also be a guinea pig for the water transfer project I guess. Just goes to show even a 100% rating does not mean you will get what you paid for. End Rant

I would mail the seller and request a partial refund. Threaten to open a PayPal dispute (which most of the time go in the buyer's favour) You never know, they may give you a bit of a refund. Worth a shot since you're just going to keep them anyway

I totally agree.
Plus, after the partial refund I would leave at least a Neutral feedback explaining the situation.

Otherwise the seller will never learn, and keep on getting away with an unblemished 100% rating when he is actually a poor seller.

Latest Posts

Back