• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Busted Splice

Looks like those are a splice life proof edition lol

Nice job on making it look good again.

@dr.chop i would like that montoya lens... I have a splice montoya thats unwearable with the scratched lens.... Can u pm me with pricing on those? Thnks

Looks like those are a splice life proof edition lol

Nice job on making it look good again.

@dr.chop i would like that montoya lens... I have a splice montoya thats unwearable with the scratched lens.... Can u pm me with pricing on those? Thnks
shoot me an email, I don't use the pm system anymore. Trying to contain all messages to one source lol. Was too overwhelming with a few forums, website, facebook, instagram and so on...should be in my profile or for sure linked on my site...thx :neo:

shoot me an email, I don't use the pm system anymore. Trying to contain all messages to one source lol. Was too overwhelming with a few forums, website, facebook, instagram and so on...should be in my profile or for sure linked on my site...thx :neo:[/QUOTE

Got that doc! Ill send u mail for pricing. Thnks for the attention as always.

shoot me an email, I don't use the pm system anymore. Trying to contain all messages to one source lol. Was too overwhelming with a few forums, website, facebook, instagram and so on...should be in my profile or for sure linked on my site...thx :neo:
I'd like some lenses for my splice black with gunmetal.

Last edited:
Back