• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying 🌍🌎🌏🔥🔥🔥BUYING BUSTED NOSEBRIDGE!!!👽🕶🧤🧞‍♂️🧞‍♀️

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I need a busted nosebridge. Can buy or trade.

MAGA

Some people reacted to this post.
Just have an obese chick sit on your face, it should have the same effect to the nosebridge.

Username Hidden said:
Just have an obese chick sit on your face, it should have the same effect to the nosebridge.

Forwards or backwards?

Nosebridge from what? I am currently trying to get a set of juliets for parts 1 side hole is wrecked I just want it to practice tune up. Are you in a hurry?

Username Hidden said:
Nosebridge from what? I am currently trying to get a set of juliets for parts 1 side hole is wrecked I just want it to practice tune up. Are you in a hurry?

No rush I'll take it

Username Hidden said:
No rush I'll take it
I'll let you know if I get it. Its on ebay aus with 5 days to run. I basically just want to practice a re tune to see if its something I'm capable of. If I win auction you can have if for free if you pay post? The auction just a set of carbon juliet in pieces coz the guy busted them doing a home job

Username Hidden said:
I'll let you know if I get it. Its on ebay aus with 5 days to run. I basically just want to practice a re tune to see if its something I'm capable of. If I win auction you can have if for free if you pay post? The auction just a set of carbon juliet in pieces coz the guy busted them doing a home job

20190728_113453.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Sledge hammer and hole puncher? :eek:
The guy started by saying he was drinking and then...... it's on ebay now @jdd32 don't bid against me you getting enough of my cash 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Latest Posts

Back