• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Buying goggle lens

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
I know they used to, but I don't think they still do.
I couldn't find any on their site.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I know they used to, but I don't think they still do.
Good point - who knows what still in production or not..? There are hundreds of goggle lens options out there. Many still available in stores or online.

To be honest - IMO - polarized should be banned anyway! 😂😂😂

Anything that takes away ability to see the surface of water or orientation of aircraft is dangerous 😀

Username Hidden said:
I couldn't find any on their site.
There may well be stuff still in production that is not on the website. Also they have old stock that isn’t on the web site but can usually be ordered by phone.

Their website is pretty crap

Username Hidden said:
Good point - who knows what still in production or not..? There are hundreds of goggle lens options out there. Many still available in stores or online.

To be honest - IMO - polarized should be banned anyway! 😂😂😂

Anything that takes away ability to see the surface of water or orientation of aircraft is dangerous 😀

Polarized is nice for driving and low speed water activities. Non tinted polarized lenses make ice hard to read while skiing, tinted are a bit better (light reflected off Ice gets a different color tint than the snow around it)

They used to make dark grey and fire polarized for goggles at least. Fire was the least ****ty to ski with :D Afaik they were expensive too. I dislike non tinted lenses for snow...

Back