• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Buying goggle lens

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for some goggle lenses for custom zero to be made from please let me know what you have. Thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
Try Oakley website - think they still have some on offer.

Doesn’t look good on getting a deep water polarized. Haven’t found a goggle lens in the dwp

Username Hidden said:
Doesn’t look good on getting a deep water polarized. Haven’t found a goggle lens in the dwp

Do they make them even since it’s deep water and… well there isn’t much deep water on a mountain. Maybe prizm snow sapphire is what you want? It’s similar to DWP

Username Hidden said:
Do they make them even since it’s deep water and… well there isn’t much deep water on a mountain. Maybe prizm snow sapphire is what you want? It’s similar to DWP
I’ll look at those. Thanks

Do they even make polarized goggle lenses?

Username Hidden said:
Do they even make polarized goggle lenses?
Not to sure. I do not have any goggles or are to familiar w goggle lenses unfortunately

Username Hidden said:
It hasn't been made ever. Very few polarized goggle lenses and afaik all are discoed.

The Wind Jacket 2.0 is pretty big and DWP lenses are available for it. Might be your best bet. Sapphire snow looks like DWP from the outside, but is a lot more pink from the inside.

Username Hidden said:
It hasn't been made ever. Very few polarized goggle lenses and afaik all are discoed.

The Wind Jacket 2.0 is pretty big and DWP lenses are available for it. Might be your best bet. Sapphire snow looks like DWP from the outside, but is a lot more pink from the inside. thank you!! I’ll check it out

@Ferr check on the GB site so you don't have to pay for shipping.

Back