• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Buying Good XX Tio2 Or Trade With My BNIB XX Xmetal

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for O-forum fenz willing to let go their XX Tio2 shade Or willing to trade with my brand new in box XX Xmetal bought in March this year with all boxset, coin, papers and receipt provided. Full warranty still valid till March 2014.

Tio2 seller, i required a good to prestine conditioned XX Tio2, with full boxset to match. Prefered Gen2 or 3.

Frenz willing to trade are welcome as well. My XX metal is in top notch condition. Item unused and placed in shelf since bought. Frame & lens in perfect FLAWLESS condition. Nose bridge as expected to be tight.

Nuff said, Tio2 seller to send macro shots for confidence and fast sale as very particular on frame condition. (I am fuzzy buyer if you don mind.....!)

Item exchange frenz interested in my BNIB XX Xmetal, a deal you would not regret. Awaiting all PMs.

Pls see post #5 for pictures, simply in perfect condition. If you can find any flaws to the smallest details, call me a liar....!

Some people reacted to this post.
For all convenience, you can whazzapp me at: +6596262467. Thks!

Just a heads up. U need Post a pic of the item youre trading,forum rule. GLWT.

I don't think the local warranty is valid in another country right? I know the local warranty centre does not recognize the warranty of pairs bought from overseas.

P1000305.jpg

P1000307.jpg

P1000309.jpg

Clear precise closed up shot, simpy tight and flawless, else called a liar....!

To piggy-back on Jonoyong's question..how were these purchased brand new with a warranty valid until March 2014? These were discontinued years ago. Even if the warranty is valid, Oakley doesn't usually work on these (Unless you want Juliet rubbers). Have they really been sitting on a shelf in a shop for that long?

Username Hidden said:
To piggy-back on Jonoyong's question..how were these purchased brand new with a warranty valid until March 2014? These were discontinued years ago. Even if the warranty is valid, Oakley doesn't usually work on these (Unless you want Juliet rubbers). Have they really been sitting on a shelf in a shop for that long?
I so happened to stumble upon this Gen2 XX in one of the optical shop in South side of Singapore. It is an official Oakley retail shop where the item was displayed at one corner partnering other prescription frames. Shocked at first but giggling in my heart. Next step....Visa'ing! Oakley laser etched Authencity card was stamped as well on that happy day.

Username Hidden said:
they were bought from a small sunglass store, warranty applies through the store but not from oakley directly. ie, dont hope for some magical warranty replacement frame should anything happen.

FYI Maul, those warranty cards were made only for the singapore market by previous local representatives, Larrikin. you should check with the warranty center (now under luxottica) wether they still honor those. i know i got one for a juliet i bought but it doesnt do anything.

Username Hidden said:
they were bought from a small sunglass store, warranty applies through the store but not from oakley directly. ie, dont hope for some magical warranty replacement frame should anything happen.

FYI Maul, those warranty cards were made only for the singapore market by previous local representatives, Larrikin. you should check with the warranty center (now under luxottica) wether they still honor those. i know i got one for a juliet i bought but it doesnt do anything.
Oic...anyway, need to collect my tuned-up unit this week, will bring my full set to local Oakley SC(Luxottica) plus receipt and warranty card and check with them. Doesnt bother me as i have never worry or claim anything from Oakley the day i bought anything from them. Oakley is top notch craftmanship provided you take care of them.

Username Hidden said:
Oic...anyway, need to collect my tuned-up unit this week, will bring my full set to local Oakley SC(Luxottica) plus receipt and warranty card and check with them. Doesnt bother me as i have never worry or claim anything from Oakley the day i bought anything from them. Oakley is top notch craftmanship provided you take care of them.

yeah all im saying is check with them just to find out if that warranty means anything. maybe they'll replace with a juliet frame, who knows. do let us know what they say about taking responsibility for larrikin's warranty policies