• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Help!?

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Just been looking on ebay and found a pair of 24K XX they have the serial number lenses and frame have very tiny marks as he says comes with the box, coin a X metal vault the lot by the looks of it? he's asking for $450 is this a good price or should i walk?

Thanks for the help Jay

Some people reacted to this post.
That's seems just a little higher than the average going rate. There seems to be some small scuffs on the nose piece (like it was laid face down a few times), but if that's not a deal breaker for you then great. I would try my luck with the 2nd auction first and see how high it goes. If you were willing to pay $450 at this point, the other auction may be worth watching. Just my 2 cents...good luck!

Just looked at the 2nd auction again...the next highest bid will need to be above $381. But, they do offer free shipping worldwide.

Thanks i didn't spot them marks i'm not gonna pay top money for them they would have to be like new for that sort of money....think i'm just wait for a forum member to sell a pair that way i know where they're coming from and a lll the rest of it!

Thanks for the help mate