• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying In Afghanistan

Jeepjt04

Oakley Beginner
Illinois
So I have been over here a year and have seen hundreds of pairs of fake oakleys. Foakleys as we call em. I ran into a legit dealer and he has cheaper prices than online. Authentic everything. Also claims he gets new items before website.

Don't believe a word they say. I just got back from there and I never saw anything close to being a good fake. Yes I bought a pair of the M-frame fakes (looked better than Army issue) but not one time in any of the bazaars did I ever see anything and I mean anything legit. That includes all the Monster paraphernalia and iPod stuff. Most of the watches last less than six months too. Just not worth your hard earned money to save just the little. And if its alot then you know for sure they are fake. By the way all the glasses including wiley x are fake too. Just my experience. As war torn as that country is, and how shady with copies I would think Oakley would not even deal with anyone there to begin with. Just my two cents

The px, if you are lucky enough to have one, will carry a few si models. Most are wileyx. The afghans are the ones with the mist and all are fake

ya the bazaars are only good for dvd box sets lol dont buy the oakleys i have a pair that are fake and you can tell the black is diff they are made alot lighter the lens are really cheap as far as making your eyes hurt after being outside compared to the actual polarized ones, basically they are really $hitty knock offs. the ones in mexico atleast the knockoffs are more realistic. there cool to have a extra set but when all comes down to it your gona want the real oakley lens compared to those trust me i was in konduz and when we got blown up the lens saved my eye. i remember them selling germans eotech sights that you could smell the glue off of, and omg that was hilarous. best thing u can find at a bazaar is DVD'S, manjams/burqas, thats about it lol oh and cheap scarfs to sell in the us

btw if you feel like hooking me up with some of those dvd box sets i'll pay for them and shipping lol wish i wouldve bought alot more before we flew out but i was rushing between shops and geting a "perry ellis" suit made lol...haha oh ya forgot about them, shoot my zippo with the designs doesnt even work anymore but looks cool on the wall

Latest Posts

Back