• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley accessories online

DOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Israel
Hello Guys

Can anyone recommend an online store that sells Oakley eyewear accessories in USA and it isn't the Oakley site?

thanks

Mainly i'm looking for: square O hard sunglass cases, carbon eyewear cases, metal sunglass cases etc. and also: microclear bags, lens cleaning kits.
about Ebay, just recently i started buying Oakley sunglasses with some help from members in this forum,
but i still don't know how to recognize what is fake and if there any fakes of the stuff i'm looking for.
and about Craigslist, i'm from Israel so i don't know if it's possible to for me.
there for i think it will be better to use site like 6pm or zappos, but i didn't find there the stuff i want.

Well cases like the metals ones, oakley.com sells the round ones, but the square ones like the X-metal boxes you would have to get from here if someone is selling or Ebay, most accessories are pretty lagit, except they do fake backpacks and sunglasses, but if their is a pair your interested in just post a picture of the item the person is selling and most people will look at it and point out any oddities to help you out.

The square O cases are pretty lagit too on eBay, just marked up from the original price.:)

Thank you guys for all your comments!

@sharjt your second link was helpful.

if any of you will find other online stores in the future i'll be more then happy to be updated.

by the way, is amazon reliable for such stuff?

by the way, is amazon reliable for such stuff?
Unfortunately (sometimes fortunately) Amazon has become much like eBay, there are good prices to be had, but shady peope with fakes lurk there as well. If you know what to look for, you can find some good stuff. Reliable...I wouldn't go that far.Use the Forum to its fullest, people will help you find the goods!

Back