• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakleys Off Craigslist

Bubba

Oakley Expert
louisville
Never bought a pair of oakleys off of Craigslist bur I spotted what seem to be a nice pair of jupiter squared sunglasses..he says they are polarized and like new but he has no bag or box (I didn't ask about box, but assuming he has no box since he don't even have a bag) I'm gonna check them out and see if they appear real..I'm no expert but I am not exactly brand new to the game either. Have actually collected alot of knowledge on here just from reading and skimming, So I thank you guys ☺ anyway, just wondering if anyone on here buys oakleys glasses from Craigslist?

It's generally not bad to buy from Craigslist, if it's local meet them in a public place. I've bought a few things off craigslist and met some really nice people.

I've felt with Craigslist people before just never have bought oakley glasses from anyone on there before..gonna do my best to decide if they are real or fake and hopefully don't screw myself

Tell the guy you'll meet him at an Oakley store and as long as they confirm they are authentic you will buy them. I've never done that. But doesn't seem like the worst idea I've ever conjured.

There is a picture, not of the inside of the frames or anything..and I thought about meeting at the oakley store but I figure if there isn't a serial # on the inside of the frame I won't buy, seem like a good idea or do all oakleys not have the serial?

He has two pictures, here they are....if I can get this to work
Screenshot_2014-08-09-16-07-38.png
Screenshot_2014-08-09-16-07-44.png

Only way I could figure out how to post the pictures he has since we don't have Internet at the new house yet I can only use my phone to get on here

Those look legit man. If they don't have a SKU inside the arm stem, they could be a custom build. Those look to be the real deal though.

Back