• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Buying Polished Complete Juliet

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I can buy or trade depending on what you are looking for

Some people reacted to this post.
There is one on ebay right now, complete matching # and everything.

Username Hidden said:
Yep and I'm after it!

Username Hidden said:
They don't look very shiny compared to newer polished. Should they be? When I look at the last picture the arms look kinda splotchy and a little matte.

Username Hidden said:
They don't look very shiny compared to newer polished. Should they be? When I look at the last picture the arms look kinda splotchy and a little matte.
I've owned a good few of these and most I've found are not anywhere near the newer polished versions. They are far more beaten in their appearance and definitely duller. Also something else I meant to bring up a while back but can start a new thread if necessary, is that the newer polished frames feel distinctively lighter than the older versions which really surprised me. Not specifically the JB frames, but polished in general.

Username Hidden said:
I've owned a good few of these and most I've found are not anywhere near the newer polished versions. They are far more beaten in their appearance and definitely duller. Also something else I meant to bring up a while back but can start a new thread if necessary, is that the newer polished frames feel distinctively lighter than the older versions which really surprised me. Not specifically the JB frames, but polished in general.
Thanks Stu! I was trying to determine if my examples are substandard examples of this colorway or exactly as intended. Sounds like they are what they are supposed to be and your observations echo mine right down to the perceived lower density of later vs earlier polished releases.
The combo of lenses and polished frame make this colorway one that should be in a XM collection, one step up in class over a plasma/ice. Actually wearing a pair today.
Good luck in your hunt Hogg!

Username Hidden said:
Thanks Stu! I was trying to determine if my examples are substandard examples of this colorway or exactly as intended. Sounds like they are what they are supposed to be and your observations echo mine right down to the perceived lower density of later vs earlier polished releases.
The combo of lenses and polished frame make this colorway one that should be in a XM collection, one step up in class over a plasma/ice. Actually wearing a pair today.
Good luck in your hunt Hogg!
That's good to hear from my end also thanks! I will endeavour to photograph the differences as soon as I get a chance and will post a separate thread for this. Cheers :)

Mine polished JB frame is much duller than a new SKU polished pair too.

Any gen including last run

I also have trade stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.