• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

BUYING: Various Oakleys

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

hi, i am very very new to this community but i hope to be a lasting member. looking for some oakleys that i cannot seem to find at the right price (decent). hope you peeps can help me out....

- juliet ichiro carbon frame/oo blue lens
- zero 0.3 or 0.3p
- juliet ichiro polished frame/emerald slate
- juliet ichiro x metal frame/slate
- mars jordan
- romeo 1.0 jordan
- monster dog tribal (slate or ruby lens)
- any splice other than black chrome/black, fmj/ice, fmj/fire and rootbeer/gold

item should be mint, should come with at least the original pouch or an original oakley replacement pouch.

payment will be through paypal

help me out folks

Some people reacted to this post.
welcome to the forum freakface. Nice way to start off a collection. i love the juliet carbon /oo blue ichiro's the most.

thank you for the welcome. just got my most prized possession recently. the juliet ichiro polished carbon with slate lenses, complete with box. coupler could use a tightening though, but lenses and rubbers are mint. only available in japan before. and for a decent price too ($450).

Username Hidden said:
thank you for the welcome. just got my most prized possession recently. the juliet ichiro polished carbon with slate lenses, complete with box. coupler could use a tightening though, but lenses and rubbers are mint. only available in japan before. and for a decent price too ($450).

Nice price & a good start. Welcome to the boards & good luck with your search. Post photos as & when you land them. Would love to see them.

wow you are looking for some sweeties!
hope you will find some of them . . .

Welcome and good luck with your search. Some hard ones you are trying to find there.

Wow that's quite a list...welcome and good luck in your search.

Welcome to the boards!

Welcome to the Oforum! Good luck in your searches!!

Welcome and good luck. That list is the cream of the crop, but some very nice pieces!!!

Latest Posts

Back